Spring Wellness Expo for St Francis Animal Rescue
It’s all happening this Saturday when St Francis Animal Rescue hosts a Spring Wellness Expo at The Links Clubhouse from 10.00 am until 5.00 pm.
The focus of this Expo is on enhancing the health of your mind, body and soul through a variety of new-age therapies, treatments, exercises and nutritious eating plans – and there will be thirty experts in every field exhibiting on the day.
- Massage in St Francis Bay
- Five beauty salons in St Francis will be promoting their individual skin care ranges and face and body care treatments to keep you looking slim and trim with a beautifully healthy, glowing complexion.
- You can experience different types of massage including; Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatzu Massage and Reflexology.
- Discover all you need to know about healthy exercise for your body type from our gym and personal trainers.
- Let Body Stress Release show you how to eradicate stress and replace this with positive energy.
- Purchase the best vitamins and supplements and health foods available today – and listen to what qualified nutritionists have to say about developing a daily diet plan to make your body feel younger, healthier and more energetic.
- Find out how drinking clean, filtered water detoxes and hydrates your body to restore youthfulness and well-being.
- Relax through yoga, meditation and deep-breathing – and find out how ‘Mindfulness’ works to alter your thoughts and behaviour to create a sustainable change in your life.
- Demonstrations on the day include yoga, meditation, deep-breathing, Pilates, karate, spinning, body building and cardio exercise.
- You may know of Pollen – the fabulous florists in PE – who are bringing a display of flowers, pot plants and gifts to commemorate the beginning of Spring at our Exp.
- Chef Brad, from St Francis Links, will be talking about incorporating the right breads into a healthy diet – and serving a range of snacks and meals that are not only delicious but also good for you. You can also purchase scrumptious smoothies enriched with super-foods and pick up tips on making quick and easy wrap fillings the whole family will enjoy.
Tickets are selling at R100.00 on the day. All children under 16 are allowed in for free.
All funds raised on at our Expo go towards St Francis Animal Rescue to fund the ‘Open Your Eyes and Sterilize’ campaign which seeks to spay and neuter township cats and dogs to prevent the over-breeding that results in cruelty and neglect of kittens and puppies.
In support of St Francis Animal Rescue the 5-Star luxury hotel Plettenberg Park Hotel & Spa is offering a 2 night stay for two people to indulge themselves in luxury. A winner in the Luxury Hotels of the World, Plettenberg Park has played host to many distinguished guests, such as Nelson Mandela and Richard Branson, amongst many others and you too could be soon enjoying a truly memorable getaway. Recently awarded a Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor which reflect the great reviews this outstanding hotel, perched on the cliffs just a little way west of Plettenberg Bay offering outstanding, unhindered views over the ocean, has received over the past year, A limited amount of tickets will be on offer to win this amazing offer valued at over R16000.
The St Francis Animal Rescue team are grateful for your kind support. See you at the Spring Wellness Expo!
Press Release from St Francis Animal Rescue – Edited