Summer Series Sport Events
Here are the Summer Series events until the end of the year. For more information visit St Francis Sport
- Thursday 22 December 08:00 Trail Run, Dune Ridge Country House (5km, 15km)
- Friday 23 December 08:00 Extreme Duathlon (MTB & Trail Run), St Francis Field
(5km run, 15km MTB)
- Tuesday 27 December 08:00 MTB Challenge, Dune Ridge Country House (15km, 30km)
- Thursday 29 December 08:00 Quadrathlon (cycle, swim, run, paddle), Sea Glades Dr
- Thursday 29 December 19h30 New Moon Walk/Run in aid of SANCCOB, CSF Main Beach (5km)
- Friday 30 December Open Water Swim, Granny’s Pool (2km)
- Sat 31 December 10:00 Open Water Swim Reserve Day (2km)
Registration can be done on the day, 60 minutes before the event at each respective venue, and race briefing will be 15 minutes before the start. Multiple events can be done as teams or individuals, in age categories under 14, under 17 and open.
The entry fees: R80 for adults, and R50 for all under 14’s.
Start time: All events start at 08:00.
For more information, contact Eric and Esti Stewart on 082 394 7363 or 073 825 0835.
Entry forms are available at St Francis Tourism and Custom Bikes.
For more information visit St Francis Sport