The second Something Good Surf Classic takes place this Saturday, 27th August at Pipe Port Elizabeth.
THIS IS A FUN EVENT FOR EXPERIENCED SURFERS AS WELL AS NOVICES AND TOTAL BEGINNERS. (From Groms to Masters)
Great prizes as well as a t-shirt for every entrant.
You do not need to be an affiliated member of NMBS to take part.
Hurry and enter as only the first 100 entries will be accepted.
Entry Fee: R200.00
Entries online www.nelsonmandelabaysuriders or @ Surfcentre or The Boardroom.
- Kicks off at 07h00 @ THE PIPE.
- Longboard, shortboard, SUP or Bodyboard Welcome.
- Prize Giving and function @ Something Good at 19h30
- A poker run will take place during the surf event. Please bring a skateboard to the beach. No need to enter main event to enter poker run. Poker Run R20.00pp.
- The Annual FAMILY SURF off will take place @ around 13h00.
Prizes for winners as well as lucky draw prizes up for grabs
Shirley Fairall – NMBS Secretary – Phone: 041 466 2224 – Mobile : 082 929 9623
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org