St Francis Bay: After a temporary pause, Wildside TIMES Magazine returned with force for Issue 6.
The features in this issue are:
- Key College – Our New High School in St Francis Bay, and a very cool (we think) interview with school founder Cristan Sardinha.
- An interview with the Cover Photographer Si Cunneen on how to get the best moon photos. No, not those photos…
- The publication of last month’s writing contest-winning article ‘Small Town Swops‘by Saskia Boonzaier.
- A groovy little travel story from Bali by the editor.
- A profile on Izzy Obray, our young and emerging golf champion.
- Images of some stunning new launches from Nexus Yachts, notes from the Slipway Surf Crew and much more.
On top of this, all the previous issues have been made available online as fully interactive e-mags with links and videos. They can be read online or downloaded to be read at your leisure. and all can also be fully embedded onto your website or Facebook page for your own traffic.
Catch up on what was happening last year in our town and beyond.
Issue 1, March 2022
The inaugural Wine On Water review – Oh What Fun We Had! It was like a new world.
Kiting with the Dace Bros – Showing us how to do it when the wind is up.
Issue 2, May 2022
interview with The Weather Guru – Garth Sampson Tells it Like It Is, Ekse.
Issue 3 – July 2022
A Weekend At Pumba. Here There Be Lions, some amazing food, an elephant joining us for breakfast, and a very loud hippo!
Issue 4 October 2022
The things they lost in the fire, and the things they found in the aftermath – Nexus Is On Fire –
Issue 5 – December 2022
Cape St Francis Resort Over The Years – Fun and games and pub sessions.
St Francis Brewery History – An awesome story of one of our favourite spots.
The PGA At The Links – The Links experience just keeps on getting better.
Things To Do In St Francis Bay Over Season – Long Read: So Much To Do, Such Little Time!
The publishers are working on Issue 7, which will come out in early August. For advertising or editorial enquiries, please mail email@example.com