We Are Hiring
St Francis Today / Wildside Marketing / The West Wind is looking for a highly organised freelance VA to start a part-time position as soon as possible.
You’ll need to be skilled in the following areas, or willing to learn:
- Photoshop (or any equivalent).
- Social media (Facebook, Insta).
- E-mag publishing programs like Issuu and Fliphtml
- Scheduling programs like Hootsuite and Buffer.
- Email software like Mailchimp and Sendinblue.
- You will need to understand the essentials of CMS and get going with several different CMS programs reasonably quickly.
- Database management skills.
- You’ll also need to understand CRM systems.
- Finally, you will need to have an efficient office system and a decent speed Internet connection and other communications tools (cell-phone, Whatsapp, Messenger, Telegram.)
We offer a fair hourly rate, exciting and dynamic projects, and a highly-developed digital communications system, constantly evolving with current technology. Work with us and we will make you very clever. Ekse.
This opportunity is very much a part-time job that can lead to much bigger things.
Send a brief (1-page max) covering letter to email@example.com to explain why you should be the one. Make it funny and interesting. There’s a lot you can do with one page.
If you do not receive a reply in 30 days, you are unfortunately out of the game.