A reminder to St Francis Property Owners in Gauteng, Port Elizabeth and St Francis, meetings in are being held as follows
- Johannesburg (Thursday 21 July at the Inanda Country Club in Sandton – 18:00),
- St Francis Bay (Monday 25 July at The Links – 17:30 for 18:00),
- Port Elizabeth (Tuesday 26 July at the Old Grey Club – 17:30 for 18:00).
The purpose of these meetings are to update you on:-
- The Beach and Spit authorisation (Phase 1)
- what is required to complete the EIA for Phase in which we restore the River, Beach and Spit
- present the Master Plans and Estimated Costs for the work we propose doing on restoring our Roads, Stormwater Drains and Sewerage.
This will give us a good understanding of how much money we need to raise to repair and restore our infrastructure.
For those of you in other areas but will be either in Johannesburg; St Francis Bay or Port Elizabeth over the dates mentioned above please feel free to attend the meetings