Big Wave Charger Matt Bromley Launches High Performance and Barrel Riding Online Course
Big wave charger and free surfer Matt Bromley has announced the launch of his High Performance and Barrel Riding surfing course online.
Matt has been in the news recently, with a whole line-up of projects running at the moment. Apart from the launch of this course, Matt also recently featured on the National Geographic website for the Extreme Photo Of The Week. He also recently released a video clip from the famous Donkey Bay sessions recently.
The High Performance and Barrel Riding Course has a launch special of $15, and there’s a lot there for anyone wanting to up his or her game in the surfing world.
What you’ll learn
- Surfing with speed, flow and power.
- Where to look, compression and extension.
- Perfecting bottom turns, top turns, floaters, carves, laybacks.
- Launching into the air – straight airs, reverse air 360s.
- Correct positioning and wave selection for barrels.
- Paddling into a sucking bomb with confidence.
- Sticking the drop on a critical, steep wave.
- Complete, technical barrel riding – what to do with your hands, speed, dealing with the foam ball, adjustments, pig-dogging.
- How to wipeout.
The course basics consists of
- 1 hour 30 minutes of high quality videos.
- 28 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile devices.
- Free access to all future updates of this course.
“I’ve been chasing barrels for almost 20 years,” said Bromley on the launch of his course. ”My passion is big tubes, however I also love seeing people step up to their best. My desire is that surfers take this online course and up their game both in the barrel and in their performance surfing so they can really see what’s possible with a bit of technical advice and application.”
Bromley has consistently found some of the biggest waves and tubes on the planet, and has hard-earned experience from his endeavours. “This course is very in depth and detailed, and I really believe people will get amazing value from it to take their surfing to the next level.”
If that’s not for you, Matt also has a beginners Learn To Surf online course here:
If you prefer charging big waves, Matt has a Big Wave Surfing online course here:
Distributed by The Truth Collective – email@example.com