This Saturday sees another golf day arranged to raise funds, this time for the care of the burgeoning pet population in our Sea Vista township.
The day will be a more conventional golf day where golfers will compete in 4-ball alliance format in search of the title of Alpha Dogs for the day.
But the golf aside there is to be a really fun auction, open to all not only golfers, where some of the items on auction include
- 2 nights at Tintswalo at Boulders – luxurious seaside accommodation ion Simon’s Town, Cape Town. Unobstructed views over Boulders Beach with its colony of endangered African penguins. Bed and breakfast in a luxury suite.
(Value – R9.000)
- Two days at 51 on Camps Bay – a short walk to beaches and restaurants at Camps Bay. Exquisitely appointed self-catering guest suite with satellite TV package, wifi internet and even a Nespresso machine for coffee lovers.
Value – R6,000.
- Two night stay at Pezula Resort Hotel and Spa in Knysna for 2 people sharing a suite, including breakfast. This magnificent hotel is surrounded by indigenous forests, mountains, lakes and beaches. Championship Golf Course on your doorstep and an award winning spa and restaurant.
Value – R4,600
- Superb, best-selling Gas Braai from Mieckles – valued at R3,500
- Defy Bar Fridge from Greta @ In-House – R1999 (B4802 W)
- Gourmet dinner for 10 donated by Michelle Campbell Petrelis and husband Michael – prepared by Master Chef Leo in your own home – value R4 000 (excludes ingredients)
- Flight in L39 Jet – R20 000 – 15 adrenalin boosting minutes for a passenger weighing between 50 – 120 kg – PE airport
- Whale Watching Cruise in Port Elizabeth – donated by Raggy Charters Value – R2 000
- 4 bottles of gin – R500 per bottle
- 3 bottles of Louis Roederer Premier Brut –R1500 per bottle
- 1 bottle Tatinger Rose Brut – R13 00
- Two beautiful Ladies’ Ice Watches – R1899 each
And to add to the fun an American Auction will for part of the auction process. If you have never experienced an American Auction it is worth arriving at The St Francis Bay Golf Club at around 5:00pm just to enjoy the fun. And everyone is welcome not just golfers.
Friends, family and golfers themselves are encouraged to arrive for the day with a tin (or two) or a bag of kitten, cat, puppy or dog food for the St Francis Animal Rescue Street by Street Campaign.
All funds raised go towards feeding, medicating and sterilizing the cats and dogs of Sea Vista.